Are you looking for custom metal parts or products but don’t know where to turn?
Then you’ve come to the right place.
We offer you the reassurance of a complete bespoke metalwork service – from design through to volume production – so you can trust us with it whilst you focus on your other priorities.
** If you’re not sure, send us your drawings now and we’ll get back to you with any questions so we can provide you with a competitive quote within a few days. Email to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch soon. **
A leading design, engineering and manufacturing service you can trust
Your peace of mind is important to us. With over 37 years’ experience we have the skills, expertise and customer service to turn your metalwork ideas and needs into reality. We offer you:
We manufacture custom metal products for companies in a select range of sectors. Our customers include:
– A leading Fit-Out company, serving major high-street retailers across the UK and Europe.
– The leading retailer of calendars, with pop-up shops in malls and stores.
– The UK’s leading surf-wear retailer, based in North Devon.
A Leading Supplier to Museums and Galleries
– Supplying display and barrier systems for museums and galleries around the world.
North Devon Joinery Companies
– Supplying bespoke desks across the UK, including the Hinkley Point nuclear site.
A Leading Kitchen Appliance Supplier
– We manufacture metal accessories for kitchen appliances;
Major Sporting Estates, Shoots and Rearers
– We supply a new standard of high-quality galvanised feeders to estates and rearers around the UK.
Do you operate in any of these sectors?
Please get in touch. Call us now on 01271 372662 or use our contact form below.
In Safe hands
With over 37 years’ experience you can be confident our skilled team will be quick to fully understand all your requirements before responding with an appropriate and competitively priced proposal or tender.
You’ll be in safe hands with our experienced engineers who bring a wealth of design-engineering and value- engineering skills. If you want them to they can help you fine tune your concepts and designs to improve product quality, functionality and aesthetics, whilst minimising costs – all assured by our quality management system.
You can depend on short lead times and reliably quick delivery of your metal products anywhere in the UK. All engineering and production takes place at our factory in Barnstaple, North Devon, so if you’re near by or visiting the area feel free to call in. But don’t worry, we have efficient transport links throughout the UK.
Please note, we manufacture in volume so apologise that we cannot produce single quantity items, other than for prototyping.