Let the frame take the strain!
A reliable source of great rock and roll bed frames are a ‘must-have’ for your camper van conversion company if you want to make sure your customers get a good night sleep and wake up refreshed and ready for the open road the next day!
As lock down is starting to ease, we are all beginning to think about getting away, and being currently confined to our small island, we are seeing a boom in the camper van market. What better way so see the Country?
To meet the demand for new camper van conversions and refits, Dymond Engineering now manufacture a superb quality rock and roll bed frame for VW Transporter vans – the Eezee Glide.The Dymond EeZee Glide bed frame offers a heavy duty, easy glide, wheeled track system which is designed for both ease and safety of use. Assisted by our air ram and metal roller bearings you will find the frame easy to operate with the use of just one handle.
The EeZee Glide measures 2000mm x 1100mm when extended flat and when seated the frame measures 1140mm x 1100mm. The base is 920mm x 760mm, and affords a large area for storage under the bed.
We can adapt the Eezee Glide to fit other vans of a similar size, and will make bespoke fames to your specification, all technical details of the Eezee Glide are on our website.
The Eezee Glide Rock and Roll Bed frame with Dymond quality built in.
- Heavy duty, easy glide, wheeled track system for safety and ease of operation when changing between seat and bed
- Operates with a single handle, locking on either side of the frame
- Double latch pin locking system
- Manufactured from heavy duty steel box section tube, making them strong and durable but not too heavy
- Heavy duty metal anchor points
- Powder coated in your choice of colour from the RAL range
- Large under-seat storage area
- The base measures 920mm x 760mm
- When seated, the frame measures 1140 x 1100mm
- When laid flat, the bed measures 2000 x 1100mm
If you need a supply of frames – get in touch today to find out how we can rock n roll your customers to sleep!